Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Your Early Detection Plan


First off let me apologize for the lack of Boobie Wednesday-ness last week. For a number of reasons I was unable to be here. But don't worry, I'm back! and more than that, I'm back with a brand-spanking-new blog post for you ;)

So I was cruising around the NBCF website, trying to gain some inspiration, and I happened to stumble across the Early Detection Plan.

Basically with the early detection plan, you enter your info, whether there is a family history of breast cancer or not, and they will create a calendar for you.

You can choose to receive your BSE reminders via email, text, IM, or you can have it emailed to you as a calender event. No matter how you have your reminder sent to you, I recommend you choose the print out option which will require you to download a PDF. The printout will look like this:

This will quick a quick breakdown of how to do your BSE. It's very helpful if you're not exactly sure how do your self exam.

I signed myself up for the plan, and I'm glad that there's one less thing I have to remember to do now. Do yourself a favor and sign yourself up too.

And that's your blog for this week ladies and gents!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Christal! Early detection is key to survival! Everyone knows someone that has succumbed to some kind of cancer but breast cancer is 1 disease we can control if we simply do our self exams! I suggest "boobie buddies!" Pretty simple stuff, remind a friend or family member, have then remind a friend or family member and so on and so on and so on! I'm a PROUD survivor! I have a wonderful world of women that are also survivors on Twitter! We call ourselves the #chemofamily. Early Detection! Awareness! Support! We CAN and WILL stop this disease if we all learn more about our own temples! God Bless the Boobie Wed Family!
Bonné Darlington
Las Vegas, NV

Post a Comment